General Posting Rules
- Please post in English only.
- Do not post content that reveals the personal information of another person.
- Do not post or link to content that is inappropriate, of sexual nature, obscene or pornographic.
- Do not post or link to content that are of a political or religious nature.
- We do not approve any bulling, use of offensive language (racist or hateful terms)
- Please show respect towards fellow members. No form of attacks on other members will tolerated.
- Please report inappropriate posts by using the button ‘report post’.
- Please keep threads on topic. Start threads in the most appropriate forums.
- Do not post or link to content that violate any federal or state laws which include, but are not limited to, materials that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right, or which violates a person’s privacy or contractual right.
- Linking to or promotion of other fashion-related online forums or groups is not allowed.
- No use of affiliate links are not permitted
- Links to or promotion of your own website or business is not permitted. Blog or website links belong only in your signature.
- All selling, buying, or trading of goods is banned on 5 inch and up Forum site.
- Strictly no posting of counterfeit or fake goods, or links to websites that advertise, sell, or promote fake goods.
By registering with the our Forum, you agree to follow the above rules and terms. Should you fail to follow the rules your conversation, and/or comments might be altered, deleted and your account might be blocked.
5 inch and up forum and it’s moderators reserves the right to edit, repost, distribute, use or delete any posting without prior notification or explanation to the original author. We also reserve the right to terminate any user, at any time, and for any reason.
5 inch and up and its employees are not responsible for the content of any of the threads and comments posted on the Forum. All postings, opinions and views on the Forum are of the respective authors.
December 1, 2019